Forms Center

Name of Form Reason to use Form
Add/Drop Form To add or drop classes in person. You can add or drop classes online through my.whittier.
Advanced Externship Application To apply and register for an Advanced Externship (LAW610)
Application for Graduation How to apply for Graduation
Change of Program Form To change your program status (PTD,FTD)
Clinic Application Clinic Application
Declaration of Concentration/Certificate To officially declare a concentration or certificate.
Enrollment Verification Form To request a Verification of Enrollment, Letter of Good Standing, or Class Rank letter
Full-Time Judicial Externship Application To apply for and register for a Judicial Externship (LAW609J or LAW610J)
Independent Study Form To petition for an Independent Study
Initial Externship Application To apply for and register for an Initial Externship (LAW609)
Law Auditor Application Form For Alums or other JD graduates to apply to audit courses
Leave of Absence Form To take a Leave of Absence from the Law School.
Petition Form To petition any school policy.
VA Student Registration Application For current former members of the military.
Return From Leave of Absence To officially return from leave of absence
Substitution/Waiver Form To request a course waiver or substitution to meet degree requirements.
Teaching/Research Assistant Form To sign up to be a Teaching Assistant or Research Assistant.
Transcript Form To order an official transcript.
Visiting Off-Campus Form If you a Whittier Law Student and you want to take classes at another institution
Visiting Student Application If you are a student at another institution and want to take a class as Whittier Law School
Withdrawal To officially Withdraw from the Law School.

Note: This content is moving to and soon we will remove this page from the public website.