ExamSoft Computer Specs
During each academic year, students will have the option of either using the ExamSoft software program, which enables students to take classroom exams on laptop computers, or writing their final exams.
PC Computer Specifications:
- CPU – 450 MHz Pentium III or Industry Equivalent .
- RAM – 256 MB.
- Drives – 50 MB of free space.
- Operating System – 32-bit Versions of Windows 2000, XP or Vista (Non-Compatible with 64-bit Versions)
- Software – Internet Explorer 6.0 or greater.
- Internet Access for SofTest Installation, Exam Download, and and Exam Upload.
- AOL Users – Version 6.0 or higher required.
- Screen Resolution must be 1024×768 or higher.
A native Mac version of SofTest is now available. When you attempt to download SofTest, the native Mac version will appear, if it is available to you. In order to use SofTest on your Apple Macbook or Macbook Pro natively, you must have:
- CPU = Intel processor.
- RAM = 512 MB.
- Drives = 50 MB or higher free disk space.
- Operating System = MAC OS X 10.5.8 or 10.6 (Leopard or Snow Leopard). Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) is not supported.
- SofTest may not be used in a virtual operating systems.
- Software = Internet browser. Internet connection for SofTest installations, Exam Download and Upload.
- Administrator account.
*Please note that Google Chrome Notebooks are not supported by Examsoft.