The purpose of the Whittier Law School Alumni Association is to advance the interests and promote the welfare of Whittier Law School, a private educational institution, its students and alumni.
The purpose of the Association is to:
- Further the interests of the Whittier Law School alumni.
- Assist Whittier Law School to recruit students, retain placement of students and graduates, enhance career opportunities for students and young alumni, transition students to active alumni, foster a network between students, alumni, faculty, administration and the legal and business communities, and help create other programs and activities to support and enhance WLS.
- Help Whittier Law School plan and operate any alumni social events.
Goals of the Association
- Maintain a strong close relationship with the Whittier Law School community.
- Engage in constant communication and coordination with alumni and the Law School.
- Assist the Law School in reputation and rankings improvement.
- Provide necessary news and services to alumni.
- Assist the Law School with Alumni Chapter Lunches and the Annual Awards Banquet.
Whittier Law School Alumni Association Board Members
National Board of Directors
- President: Michelle Philo, Class of 2012
- Chairman: Kenya Williams, Class of 2010
- Vice President: James Galliver, Class of 2006
- Vice President: Diane Herring-Ysaguirre, Class of 1998
- Vice President: Christy Walton, Class of 2012
- Treasurer: Holly Woesner, Class of 2002
- Secretary: Aastha Madaan, Class of 2012
- Trustee: John Fitzgerald, Class of 1993
- Director-at-Large: Lisa Angelo, Class of 2002
- Director-at-Large: KC Jones, Class of 1987
- Director-at-Large: Brigid Joyce, Class of 2002
- Director-at-Large: Timothy Lambirth, Class of 1978
- Director-at-Large: Steve Manning, Class of 1979
- Director-at-Large: David Raskin, Class of 2010
- Director-at-Large: Diane Tebelius, Class of 1979
- Director-at-Large: Art Topchyan, Class of 2011
- Director-at-Large: Joe Ursic, Class of 2013
- LA Chapter Co-Chair: Lisa Angelo, Class of 2002
- LA Chapter Co-Chair: Timothy Lambirth, Class of 1978
- OC Chapter Chair: Keith Rodenhuis, Class of 2006
- OC Chapter Vice-Chair: Scott Jackman, Class of 2007
- OC Chapter Secretary/Treasurer: James DeOlden, Class of 1998
- Assistant Dean of Student and Alumni Relations: Nidhi Vogt
- Director, Student and Alumni Relations: Camille Heenan
- Alumni Representative, Student Bar Association: Krystle White