1. Services are available to students in good standing and graduates of ABA accredited law schools which allow Whittier Law School students and/or alumni to use their services in the same manner. All requests for services must be made in writing or email by a career services representative in advance of the student’s/alumnus’s visit.
2. Reciprocity is granted on an equal basis. A request for reciprocity from another law school must be matched by a request for reciprocity from Whittier Law School. Please do not make requests when an imbalance in the number of reciprocity grants exceeds two-to-one.
3. The Whittier Law School job board will be available to students/alumni for a three-month period, starting from the date reciprocity is granted. Extensions beyond the three-month time frame will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
4. Remote online job board access is available upon request, provided that the institution requesting reciprocity provides similar remote access privileges to Whittier Law School students/alumni. Sharing of remote access with non-approved reciprocity recipients by the student/alumnus will result in the immediate revocation of remote access privileges for the individual permanently and for the institution for two years.
5. Students and alumni of other schools may not participate in Whittier Law School’s On-Campus Recruiting Program and are not eligible for career counseling services from Whittier Law School staff.
6. The Career Development Office reserves the right to terminate the reciprocity privileges of individuals who misuse our facilities and services or who are disrespectful to any member of the Whittier community.
7. Please direct all inquiries to:
Whittier Law School
3333 Harbor Blvd.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626