Bar Exam Support Program
Whittier Law School provides one of the most extensive bar exam support and preparation programs in the United States. The program includes:
- Third-Year Orientation which gives students an overview of the coming year regarding preparation for the bar
- Legal Methods II class designed to improve law school and bar exam skills
- Legal Analysis Workshop, a required course that teaches you to organize and write appropriate legal analysis in an essay examination format, as well as answer MBE questions
- Legal Analysis Strategies, an optional course designed to expose students to the MBE portion of the bar exam
- Early Bar Prep, a series of workshops offered through the third year which covers all non-MBE essay subjects that are covered on the California Bar Exam, but not covered in the above courses
- Intensive Bar Preparation through Barbri’s Bar Preparation Program, Essay Advantage workshops and Multistate Advantage.
NOTE: Students wishing to sit for the Bar Examination in July must complete all graduation requirements by the end of the preceding Spring semester. Students enrolled to earn any units during the Summer term will not be eligible to sit for the July Bar Examination offered during that same year.