March 9, 2013 10:00am-1:30pm
Open House - March 9
Welcome (10:00 – 10:10 am)
Tom McColl – Assistant Dean for Enrollment Management and Administration
Introductions (10:10 – 10:30 am)
- Bar and Academic Support
- Institute of Legal Writing and Professional Skills
- Financial Aid
- Career Development
- Clinical Opportunities
- Student Services
Mock Law Class (10:45 – 11:45 am)
Student Life Panel Discussions (11:45 am – 12:15 pm)
Lunch, Panel Discussions and Tours (12:15 pm – 1:00 pm)
- Center for Children’s Rights
- Center for International and Comparative Law
- Center for Intellectual Property/Entertainment and Sports Law
Additional Tours / Q & A with Admissions and Financial Aid (12:15 – 1:30 pm)
_Note: space is limited for these events.
To register online: click the Register Now button at the bottom of this page. NOTE: If you are bringing guests, you must register by email or phone.
To register by email or phone: email email@example.com or call 714-444-4141 ext 123.
When you RSVP we need the following information:
- First and last name
- Email address
- How many quests will be attending (you may not have more than 2 guests)
- Date attending
Prospective Students - No cost.